Saturday, June 6, 2009

the barber














"if she screws up my brothers hair, I'll squirt her!"



















































In addition to the million other titles I have as a mom, you can include barber to that list... that is until today. For the first time in four years someone else cut my son's hair. There was no screaming involved, no movie playing on the portable dvd, no lollipop (well afterwards, yes) and no contorting my body with cheapo hair scissors while my son sit in a bathtub. Hallelujah! He was ready, just finally ready to overcome his fear. woohooo!!! He held Daddy's hand the entire time- it was precious. I'm a little bummed at how much was cut off- he doesn't quite look like my little surfer dude anymore, but it will grow, this much I know. Oh yeah, I'm soo proud of him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment